My Food Story..

12:26 AM

So after much deliberation I have decided to blog my food journey. I think I should thank my sister who left no stone unturned in her pursuit to get me start blogging about food.
I am not a great cook and to be honest I am really amateurish in the kitchen. I decided to give it a shot and see where it takes me.

I have another place where I have been blogging about anything and everything. Talking/ Posting/ Blogging about recipes there would have been quite out of place so I decided to start a new blog.

I love food and my tastes have evolved over a period of time. I am an everyday cook who is always up for experimentation. It is such an adventure to try different cuisines, to cook with different ingredients, to create my own recipes. I am so excited to get started on this blog..

On that note, I hope food blogging is here to stay for me.

Ciao..







You Might Also Like

0 comments